Monday 29 May 2017

09:48:00

Angelina Jolie opened up about her late mother, French-American actress Marcheline Bertrand, in a new French interview with journalist and longtime friend Marianne Pearl for Elle France.

In the interview, which appears in the current issue of the magazine but took place in April, Jolie, 41, spoke candidly with Pearl about how she strives to be an example for her six children just as Bertrand had done before she died from cancer in January 2007 at age 56.

“She would have thrived as a grandmother,” Jolie said when asked what she tells her kids about Bertrand. Jolie shares her children with estranged husband Brad Pitt — Maddox, 15, Pax, 13, Zahara, 12, Shiloh, 10, and 8-year-old twins Vivienne and Knox.

The legacy Bertrand bequeathed to her daughter lives on in full force both in Jolie’s life and in the lives of her kids.

“I know how much she would have contributed to their lives and I am sad they will miss out on that,” she said. “I would give anything for her to be with me at this time. I’ve needed her. I talk to her often in my mind and try to think what she might say and how she might guide me.”

The post Angelina Jolie Learned Great Parenting Skills From Her Late Mother appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2rd3XVc
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment