Tuesday 30 May 2017

01:33:00

Patrick Elis is one of Nigeria’s finest music video directors who gained attention after he shot the video of Wizkid’s ‘Holla At Ur Boy hit single.

The Cinematographer and official video director of Konvict Music Africa has welcomed a baby girl, Neema with his girlfriend at Northside Hospital, Atlanta, U.S.

The proud father made the announcement via Instagram on Sunday May 28th , sharing photos of the newly born baby.

He wrote:

“Welcoming my beautiful baby girl Neema to the world You are My joy and happiness. I’ve been called a lot of things in my life, but I know “Daddy ” will be my favorite.”

Here are the photos he shared:

The post Nigerian Video Director, Patrick Elis And Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child In US appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2s99tYX
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment