Wednesday 31 May 2017

09:23:00

 

Nigerian actress, Bewaji Folashade barely escaped with her life after she got kidnapped on her way from a movie location.

According to the fast rising movie star, she got picked up by the men of the underworld and shoved on a bike, and then they drove off to an unknown location.

Bewaji said;

“They kidnapped me at 10:20pm last night at Akinyemi street while I was coming from movie location at   Akobo. . It got to a stage that I had to struggle with them on bike  because they will still kill me when we get to final destination, my thought was it better they kill me where    people can rescue me. The bike fell I still struggled to  fight them because they said we were going to Soka on express. So people heard voices and they started coming out that was why they ran away and God saved me.”

See graphic photo

See another

 

The post How Nigerian Actress, Besiwaju Folashade Miraculously Escaped From Kidnappers In Ibadan appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2qGfWJd
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment