Tuesday 30 May 2017

09:33:00

Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph recently took to Instagram to tease her fans with a photo of twins hinting at the possibility of her expecting twins.

She made everybody  believe she was pregnant after she shared an ultrasound photo of twin babies in her Instagram post, and subsequently blasting followers who said it was morally wrong for unmarried women to get pregnant, has debunked the rumour of being pregnant.

Read: Anita Joseph Expecting Twins?

In a chat with SDK, Anita Joseph said:

“I am not pregnant. A close friend of mine is pregnant and I am over the moon because this pregnancy is also mine. For 19 years, she had been TTC and waiting on the Lord. One day, I had a dream showing me that she had twin boy and I told her and she said ”how?”..I said ”Anyhow”.

I got Psalms and we prayed and fasted over it.She lives in the US and I am in Nigeria. After six months, she was confirmed pregnant…So how do you want me to feel? I never said that I am pregnant, I said God has done me well and I said ”Onye kam ga koro” meaning who will I tell? .

That post wasnt to deceive anyone,I was so excited and only expressing myself and my gratitude to God..you understand?People that know me know how much I love kids. The post went viral and a lot of people tapped into that Miracle and I pray that God will also do it for them”.

 

The post Anita Joseph Gives Details Of Her Much Talked About ‘Pregnancy’ appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2siiI8K
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment