Tuesday 30 May 2017

03:48:00

Nigerian singer, Timaya threw a frozen themed party to mark the fifth year birthday party of his daughter, Emma over the weekend.

From a towering cake to a perfectly arranged seating setting, the gig wore a fairy tale ambience that can only be found in a Disney cartoon.

To have a father who could bring all that to life must have been so much joy for little Emma who had an air of excitement around her as seen in pictures taken at the event.

Her birthday which was actually a week ago saw the singer gush about her with so much pride easily deduced from his loving words.

Timaya wrote on his Instagram:

“I’m so privileged to be your father. Words can’t express the JOY I feel, I LOVE u to the moon and back my EMMA… HAPPY BIRTHDAY baby,”

The singer who currently has two daughters has left no doubt about the extent of his love for them as he once declared in an interview with Punch News:

“I never knew I could love anyone the way I love my daughters. My first daughter is my best friend. I didn’t know what I wanted when I had her,” 

Here are photos from the lavish birthday party:

The post Timaya’s 5-Year-Old Daughter’s Frozen Themed Birthday Party Is Lovely appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2rQzIX7
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment