Sunday 25 June 2017

22:31:00

I remember her from knocking on heavens door she acted with Blossom Chukwuejika and Major Micheal and also sighted her in Giddy up and I was like wow this lady is talented, because they were two completely different roles.

Adesua Etomi has most obviously taken over Hollywood, I mean she is like the new Genevieve, you know almost everyone's sweetheart. She is the new cover star for the Guardian Life Magazine, and she breaks the ice with Guardian Life as she reveals five things people probably did not know about her saying, “I’m left handed. I’m not a fan of handbags and jewellery. I think Will Smith is perfect. My mum is a pastor and I sang in a choir for ten years”

Creative Direction: @themadamezeta
Asst: @beatriceporbeni
Photography: @jerrie_rotimi
Styling: @mruduku
Makeup: @t.alamodebeauty
Hair: @beautyace7



from StyleHub Daily http://ift.tt/2t7ZA0y
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment