Saturday 24 December 2016

08:36:00


Christmas Wishes And Inspiration 

Hi Lovelies,

Wow! So it's Christmas tomorrow? It feels so normal to me (maybe cos of the economic recession and all tho) but I'm grateful all the same.

Christmas can mean a lot of different things to different people – a time to celebrate, a time for giving, a time to spend with friends and family. And most importantly, a time to GIVE to the people that mean the most to you. It can get easy to forget the real reason for the holiday and get lost in the fun and excitement, the eating, hangouts and exchange of presents when in fact, the perfect presents are things that we already have been given throughout the year.

Christmas is actually about celebrating the very best gift of all -  which is Jesus’ birth. So this year, I started thinking about all the ‘gifts’ I’ve received that I have one way or the other overlooked or lost in the mix of everyday life.

It was easy for me to see that one of the very best gifts I have received this year has been all of your support and commitment. With every page view of this blog, every BBM channel subscribers and even the countless Instagram and Facebook likes, you have given me endless amount of happiness in knowing that I can connect with each one of you in a way I would never be able to. (Some of you guys have even become friends along the way too!)

So this Christmas, I am wishing you guys all the happiness, love, peace, and joy that you have given to me this year. I hope your Christmas is filled with laughter and lots of merriment.

Here are some decent yet elegant Christmas ideas I created that can guide you on what to wear to church tomorrow:

See Also: Self Inspired Items To Add To Your Christmas Wishlist








Related:

Love you now and always and remember to keep slaying style.Xo


from Stylehub Daily http://ift.tt/2ioKm2L
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment