Sunday 25 December 2016

07:06:00

Jide Kosoko

Veteran Nollywood actor, Jide Kosoko who controversial media personality, Kemi Olunloyo accused him of being a ritualist after the death of 3 wives, including the most recent, Henrietta Kosoko has made it known that Kemi Olunloyo’s father has apologized to him.

In a chat with Saturday Beats, the seasoned thespian said that only spoke her mind and she had a right to air her opinion. He further said that it was a closed chapter because her father called him to apologize for his daughter’s utterance.

“I do not want to go to Kemi Olunloyo’s issue because the chapter is closed. I do not want to dwell much on it because when people approached me and informed me of what she was saying, I said she was entitled to her opinion. .

She was voicing out, what about those that would not say anything but in their mind, they would say that I have lost about three wives? They are only being human but the truth is that for Olunloyo, that is her opinion no matter how hurt I might have been with her utterances.

By my nature, there was nothing I could do. But I appreciate her father who called me and apologised. He said some other things that I may not be able to share with the public.”

The post “Kemi Olunloyo’s Father Has Apologized To Me” – Jide Kosoko appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2isd0Qu
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment