Wednesday 28 December 2016

05:36:00

oge-okoye-36-th-birthday2

Nollywood actress, Oge Okoye who graduated from the Nnamdi Azikiwe University with a degree in Theatre Arts took to Instagram to celebrate her son as he clocked 10.

Okoye shared a photo of hr son and wrote;’10 years ago,you came into my world.You changed me completely,You made me a mother.
You are my first baby…You will always be…Luv/My Big Strong Man😂😂You have reached double digits now…And this means you have the chance to show how you have learned to be big.
You are my son,my life,my dreams for your tomorrow….I pray God gives you long life/good health and divine strength to reach your goal IJN.Amen….I have loved you long before I saw you…..I will always Love you Nwa m{Hugs}
Happy Birthday Darlyn 😘😘⚽️🎂🎂💞💖

oge-okoye-son-clocks-10

The post “I Loved You Even Before I Saw You” – Oge Okoye Gushes Over Son As He Clocks 10 appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2igTvKy
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment