Wednesday 21 December 2016

06:17:00

tosin_martins-e1423753899828

Gospel singer, Tosin Martins and his wife have welcomed their new baby today in London.

The baby’s arrival came a week after the Tosin’s wife marked her birthday.

An excited Martins wrote on Instagram:

‘Freshly delivered this morning in a London Hospital. Mother and Baby Girl are excellent and all this Father can say is: ‘I wish I had a thousand tongues And the cheek to take them all Betterstill a million songs And an eternity to sing each one But all I have is what I give Simple words and melodies For all the things that YOU have done This is my thank you in return… ‘

tosin-and-baby

The post Tosin Martins And Wife Welcome Baby Girl In London appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2hHsy1B
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment