Tuesday 27 December 2016

06:06:00

funke-akindele-and-jjc-skills-wedding

Top Yoruba Actress, Funke Akindele’s husband, JJC Skillz took to social media to praise his wife and heap orayers on her after prophet Faleyimu’s prophesy about his wife being barren.

JJC Skillz wrote; ‘I gave up on love and strengthened my heart for the new journey of life. Too many times, I have tried to build a home and failed.It felt like hard work. I convinced myself that I had beautiful children |& money so I don’t need a wife. God had other plans’

See below:

jjcskillz-gushes-over-funke-akindele

 

The post “Your Children Will Fill Our Home” – JJC Skillz Prays For Wife, Funke Akindele appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2i3dDPL
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment