Sunday 25 December 2016

14:06:00

chacha-eke-babybabybump

Nollywood actress, Cha Cha Eke Faani who recently released photos of her baby bump has just welcomed her second child= a baby girl, on December, 25, 2016.

Eke’s husband announced the news on Instagram. He wrote; “•25/12/2016•
Our Christmas Princess is here!!!
Welcome to my home Kairarachukwu Dior Faani.
My wife, your mother, is my JEWEL of INESTIMABLE VALUE
Kamara, my 1st daughter, your sister, is my PRICELESS GEM & CHARM
You, my Kaira, you are GOLDEN!!! Thank you Lord for blessing me with 3 Beautiful Ladies to love me unconditionally for the rest of my life.
Thank you Lord for safe delivery.
Mommy & baby are doing very well.”

The post Cha Cha Eke & Husband Welcome Newly Born Baby Girl On Christmas Day appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2hXkL04
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment