Sunday 18 June 2017

12:12:00

Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe’s only son with estranged husband, Lanre Gentry is 7 years old today. Check out the beautiful photos the mum of two released to mark his big day.

Olajuwon Gentry was born June 17th, 2010, Mercy’s second child but first with husband Lanre.

Mercy Aigbe gushed:

My prince is officially 7!!💃
My jewel of inestimable value ❤
The reason I’m called BLESSED
My source of joy and happiness 😊
My carbon copy😍
My everything ❤
Happy birthday my love😍
I can’t keep calm 😆😆 it’s my baby’s birthday
You will continue to be a source of joy IJN……
Happy birthday my prince
The reason I am called BLESSED….
My WORLD…..
My ALL……
Happy Birthday OLAJUWON

Here are the photos:

The post Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Son’s 7th Birthday With Adorable Photos appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2rtqnRr
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment