Saturday 29 April 2017

12:02:00

Ghanaian born Nollywood actor, Chris Attoh who whose marriage with Tinsel sweetheart, Damilola Adegbite had allegedly hit the rocks has confidently disclosed that his marriage is still intact.

The rumour was fueled by their attitudes towards each other on social media during the last Valentine’s Day, which doubled as their wedding anniversary.

Gushing about his wife recently, Attoh described Damilola, who is currently in London, as a great woman. “She is such a great woman and just launched her Alpha Woman project, which helps to empower women,” he told KMJ of Hitz FM.

When asked about the numerous divorce reports, Attoh said: “I don’t hear them, I don’t read them. I’m too focused, I can’t be too bothered with all these… what is important is in front of me.”

He further disclosed that he later got a response from his wife on their wedding anniversary. “I got my response. The response doesn’t have to be on Instagram. I remember speaking to her that evening, because I was in South Africa then. Adding to that, our busy schedules do keep us apart but that hasn’t affected our marriage.  It’s tough because sometimes I might be away for two, three months but that’s usually the interval. When she can come, she comes, when I can go, I go…”

The post Chris Attoh’s Marriage Is Rock Solid & He Is Confident About It appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2oJGSeW
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment