Thursday 27 April 2017

14:12:00

Stephanie Nnamani is a visual artist and an indigene of Enugu, and being brought up there, she admits that her culture plays a huge part in how she chooses to communicate.

Nnamani’s  sense of expression is fearless, and practically intoxicating.

Inspiration

“Most definitely self-inspired. Less a sense of style, more of an expression of self-realization… I just established a strong bond with myself and the-self-that-observes the self.”

Style

“My style now is simply a continuation of my style as a child. In highschool, I  definitely dressed like most people did then; very minimalistic and drab, to say the least.

After shedding the stifling-Spirited sense that is a consequence of the [overly judgmental] social climate of middle and high school, I just sort-of eased back into my skin…”

On Where She Shops

“I shop everywhere, really.  Never place limitations on an Art as liberating as self-expression.”

The post Stephanie Nnamani Is A Nigerian Visual Artist With An Extraordinary Fashion Style appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2pqXcjI
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment