Sunday 30 April 2017

10:08:00

Nollywood actress Amanda Ebeye, who turns 31 today 30th April took to Instagram to share adorable photos of her six-months-old son, Benjamin.

She wrote:

“You’re the reason I wake up in the morning ready to c another day….. you’re the reason I look at pple that hurt me nd let it go,”

“You’re the reason I grew up overnight………You’re the reason I want to work harder………You’re d reason I sit and ponder about how my daughter in law would look lol……You’re d reason I’m excited to carry my grand children one day…..You’re d reason I want to grow old.. so I can always be in your life…….And finally you are the reason I no longer fear death😊 cause when it eventually comes, I now have someone that would bury me”

See more photos:

The post Nollywood Actress, Amanda Ebeye & Son Steal Hearts In Adorable Photos As She Turns 31 appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2pjZJMm
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment