Friday 28 April 2017

10:37:00

Venita Akpofure, better known as Veezee Baybeh is a British Nigerian actress and model who hails from Delta State, Nigeria but was born in England.

The actress and former video vixen, who is expecting her second child with her husband, Terna took to Instagram to celebrate him as he turns a year older today 28th April.

She wrote:

“Happy Birthday to My husband, world best baby daddy, my sexy partner in crime, my relentless backbone. The sugar in my tea. The muscle in the Team hustle. I thank God for another year successfully concluded in your life and its lessons. I’m proud of your growth, I love you so much. To the ends of the world and back may your footsteps be ordained by God and May you stay cloaked in the wings of the Holy Spirit. Happy birthday Bae, Daddy and everything in between. Not enough words ❤️😍😘👅💋🤴🏾💏

See photo:

The post Venita Akpofure Sends Husband The Most Endearing Birthday Message Ever appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2ppS9y6
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment