Saturday 29 April 2017

07:02:00

Nollywood actress, Lala Akindoju who won an Africa Magic trailbrailzer award for her role in the film adaptation of ‘Dazzling Mirage’ disclosed what she expects from her ideal man in an interview with Punch.

In her words;

“I am not in a relationship at the moment but all I am looking for in a man is friendship. I have to be able to have a conversation with you for at least an hour and not be bored. You have to make me laugh, the man must be intelligent and I have to look up to him intellectually. The man must love my career. If he hates what I do, there would be a problem, he has to allow me be who he met. I don’t believe in stereotypes of height and looks. If he is a good person, I am alright.”

She further stated that being an actress has never affected her relationship;“Being an actress has not affected my love life because I could have been a doctor, pilot or in any other profession that would make me work round the clock and that can be a problem. I think because of the way the world is getting now and value systems are changing, everybody is on social media, it is harder to maintain relationships generally in life. There are a lot of marriages breaking up and they are not actors or actresses.”

The post What Lala Akindoju Wants In A Man Is Amazing appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2oIWE9G
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment