Friday 17 February 2017

03:26:00

Toyin Abraham is a Nollywood actress, director, producer and film maker from Edo state. The actress better known for her roles in Yoruba movies came into the Industry in 2003.

In a 16 minute interview uploaded on her newly launched Youtube channel, ToyinAbrahamTV, the 32-year-old actress shares the story of how she used to hawk plantain chips as a child due to financial constraints.

She said:

“I have been waiting to share my childhood with people. I grew up from a poor background, we were poor physically not spiritually. I used to sell Ipekere, known as plantain chips in English, in traffic.

Years back, a friend that we used to hawk together died. We were hawking and she got crushed by a bus but that didn’t stop me from going back to sell a week later because there was nothing we were going to eat.”

The Alakada actress also revealed her bad habit.

“There’s nothing I don’t like about myself but I have one bad habit; I love picking my nose. I am getting over it, my team is working on me’

See video:

The post ‘As A Child, I Used To Hawk Plantain Chips In Traffic’ – Toyin Abraham appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2l02MHk
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment