Saturday 25 February 2017

03:03:00

Veteran artiste, Ebenezer Obey whose grand-daughter,  Temitope Akinwale Esther who is a make-up artist tied the knot with professional photographer, Soji Oni, in Lagos on February, 11, 2017 has revealed that he would kick the bucket sooner than expected if he retires from music.

In an interview with Saturday Beats, he said;

“I must tell you something. If I retire from music, I would die quickly. That is what I feel. I have been diabetic since I was 30 years old. It took the power and ministry of God to keep me alive. It has affected my eyes but I am not blind. As it is, I would say it is the miracle of God. Playing music is a tonic for me. At 75, all I want is whatever pleases God.”

The post “I Would Die If I Retire From Music” – Ebenezer Obey appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2kW2xPa
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment