Friday 24 February 2017

07:23:00

Tonto Dikeh whose marriage to Oladunni churchill is in a turmoil has saturated the social media with confessions about her marriage.

According to the actress and mother of one, the luxury gifts she had been flaunting on social media such as a Lexus LX 570 SUV, a canary yellow ring, a Toyota Prado SUV, a diamond studded necklace and wristwatch and also an iPhone 7 rose gold, claiming her “ex-husband’ bought them for her were all lies, saying she used her platform to make him who he is today.

In a series of comments made on social media today, she said:

“Because I posted stuffs saying my ex husband bought for me doesn’t make it true.. I used my platform to lie to make him the man he is today…so don’t come at me with the bullshit of enjoying this mans money..I have not started talking, I have not started talking, I will bare it all but there is time for everything. I care now for the system because I am no longer naive, I’m a mother, who wants to live long for my child.. I am not a saint and cheating isn’t the only reason I took the forever walk.”
“He is many things but not he isn’t gay. That was a lie from the devil. I was scammed myself. All I did was try to use my platform to bring someone up from where he was. Someone I loved. It is my nature. Unfortunately I picked the wrong one.”

See below:

 

The post ‘I Lied About All The Gifts I Flaunted On Social Media’ – Tonto Dikeh appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2lAtc2v
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment