Friday 24 February 2017

08:08:00

Nigerian actor cum politician, Richard Mofe-Damijo won the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role in 2005. He is a former Commissioner for Culture and Tourism in Delta State, Nigeria.

The dashing role-interpreter took to Instagram to announce his new project-‘Young & Funny’ which is set to find the next social media comedy sensation.

In his words;‘I was born and raised in Warri, Delta State, which as far as I’m concerned is the heartbeat of comedy. The average Warri person has a great sense of humor and a sense of humor comes with the ability to laugh at ones self so I find it endearing when comedians make themselves the butt of their own jokes without necessarily self-depreciating. If you know me, then you know that I love to laugh. I laugh at myself, at jokes, funny stories and more recently, memes and funny social media videos.
I have found numerous brilliant young people who have found not only fame but a means of livelihood as their social media fame gets them branding, influencing and advertising gigs. I am happy how they are making a living from their talents, however, I am aware that there are many more funny people looking for that one person to give them a platform to show how funny they are.
Well, if that’s your story, search no more. I have launched a new project called YOUNG and FUNNY to find the next social media comedy sensation. The winner will get a page on my website to use as their launching pad, A personal introduction and recommendation by me to the King of comedy @alibabagcfr and other top Nigerian comedians including @aycomedian @basketmouth @tejubabyfacetv
But that’s not all…
To enter visit http://ift.tt/2lN51yz to send in your entry.
Style/Creative Direction @ninacool22’

The post Richard Mofe-Damijo Is Inspiring As He Launches Young & Funny Project appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2mfBVZN
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment