Sunday 26 February 2017

06:02:00

Reminisce, born Remilekun Abdulkalid Safaru is a Nigerian singer, rapper, and songwriter from Ogun State. He performs in both English and his native language, Yoruba.

The artiste, in an Interview with Sunday Scoop dispelled rumours circulating in the entertainment industry that he made some changes to his skin which makes him look fairer than he used to be.

He said:

“It is a wicked rumour for people to say that I bleach my skin. Those who know me from way back will tell you that I have a fair complexion, and I always try to take care of my skin by eating good food. I have never used any type of bleaching cream and I’m not about to start now. In fact, that’s the worst rumour I have ever heard about my person,”

When he was asked about what inspires him to write songs. He said:

‘I am inspired by God and my environment. I was also inspired by a lot of people to start music. I think everyone in my generation was inspired by Michael Jackson. Snoop Dog, 2face, Biggie and many others inspired me. At a point in time I knew I could do it professionally. Firstly, I developed the interest in listening to other people and afterwards, I said to myself that I think I can do it. You must start from listening to other people; you don’t just discover your talent.”

The rapper also maintained that he is not really into ladies. He said, “I’m not a ladies’ man. I am always with my boys, I don’t go out, I don’t go to clubs, and I make music. I go out only when I have events.”

The post ‘I Have Never Bleached My Skin’ – Reminisce appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2lY7fvs
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment