Tuesday 28 February 2017

08:07:00

Nollywood actress, Seyi Edun who has been rumored to be in a relationship with Toyin Abraham’s ex, Adeniyi Johnson took to Instagram to send her best friend and partner in crime, an endearing message as he added a year yesterday 27th February .

She wrote:

Special birthday shoutout to my BEST FRIEND Aremumi, Ade mi, Damilola Oriyomi, My aproko partner, my one and only ijongbon he can play for Africa, my ejika my everything. ADURAGBEMI TEMI NIKAN in mummy @dasmola_juwon ‘s voice. On this special day of urs I pray God enlarge ur coast. May Almighty God grant u ur heart desires. May u live long and prosper. May the rest of ur life be the best of ur life. Alekun owo, omo, emigigun ati Alafia. I celebrate u love. Av a fabulous birthday. Love UUU❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

See below:

The post Seyi Edun Sends Adeniyi Johnson The Most Endearing Birthday Message Ever appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2lkev0m
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment