Sunday 26 February 2017

08:07:00

Linda Ejiofor is a Nigerian actress and model known for her roles as Bimpe Adekoya in M-Net’s TV series Tinsel and Ejura in Rita Dominic’s The meeting.

The beautiful actress, in an interview with Punch, talked about her life, career and others.

See excerpts:

Education

For my elementary education, I attended Labo Memorial Nursery and Primary School. Afterwards, I attended Federal Government Girls College, Onitsha. I studied Sociology at the University of Port Harcourt.

Breakthrough

I consider playing ‘Bimpe’ in Tinsel my breakthrough role. I found it exciting, challenging and rewarding. Initially, I found it difficult to interpret the character because ‘Bimpe’ is everything that I am not. Besides, it was also my first production as an actor. In film, starring in The Meeting, alongside Rita Dominic and other great actors, gave me better prominence. If I were not an actress, I would have probably taken up a career in advertising.

 

Role models

I admire Rita Dominic for her humility. In addition to being a wonderful actress, she is always ready to listen and educate. I also have a high regard for Tope Oshin; she is a wonderful director and I admire all that she has achieved. Victor Sanchez Aghahowa is a great director too and has great work ethics.

Personality

I would say that I’m unpretentious, humble, cheeky, and sometimes shy. I could also be blunt. My personality sometimes clashes with that of the character I’m playing at any point in time. This happens if I have played that character for too long. That’s why we need directors to put us in check and help us be the best we can when interpreting roles.

Current projects

I recently starred in a movie titled Black Widow and I also made a cameo appearance in Ojukokoro. On television, I am part of a yet-to-be-released Funke Akindele-Bello production titled Industreets and I’m very excited about the series.

Embarrassing moment

I once tripped over my own feet on the set of Tinsel and fell right in front of Richard Mofe-Damijo. I’m sure he can’t remember. Nonetheless, my first day on any new set is always memorable because it’s a novel experience.

Hobbies

I either go to the beach with friends, or go to see a movie or two. I also love travelling or staying within the confines of my home to watch movies.

Fashion

Fashion for me means comfort. I love to look presentable and be comfortable in whatever I wear. I love nice-looking shoes but I won’t be caught wearing wedges.

 

 

The post ‘My Role In ‘Tinsel’ Was Challenging’ – Linda Ejiofor appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2mzqZ5d
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment