Sunday 26 February 2017

11:42:00

Patoranking, is a Nigerian reggae-dancehall singer and songwriter who became a protégé of Dem Mama Records after collaborating with Timaya on his song “Alubarika”.

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, the reggae crooner revealed his reason for doing reggae music. He said:

“One of the reasons I chose reggae even though it might sound funny is because of the girls. I remember back then in secondary school, if you did not know how to mime songs, you could not get the girls and I like standing out. I thought it would be wise for me to mime the songs that my colleagues won’t know. I listened to more reggae songs. Whenever I did that, the girls were always impressed. I listened to a lot of Bob Marley and Lucky Dube’s songs.

The post ‘I Chose Reggae To Impress Girls’ – Patoranking appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2msArrX
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment