Tuesday 21 February 2017

01:02:00

Nollywood actress, Georgina Onuoha who may have ended her brawl with controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo took to Instagram to appreciate her fans for their support so far.

Onuoha wrote; ‘I have been so blessed by the best fans ever.
In the cause of past several weeks, I have made many great friends on my IG and social media..Some were angry with me responding to innuendos, I heard you, others ready to fight on my behalf ; I respect you, most became my prayer warriors; I adore you all..Thank you so much. I am flawed and imperfect…All your advices and criticism were well taken with the highest form of humility. I love you all and God bless.
I remain humble ❤️️
Georgina Chigozie Onuoha Igwegbe’

The post Georgina Onuoha Appreciates Her Fans’ Support In The Most Remarkable Way appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2m373eW
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment