Monday 20 February 2017

11:57:00

Big Brother Naija housemate, Thin Tall Tony’s mum, Mimi Maria Offiong-Brown, took to her Instagram page to shower praises on his wife, Laraba Audi Offiong.

Thin Tall Tony has recently been involved in a passionate relationship with co-contestant, Bisola.

She shared a photo of Laraba and wrote;

“My one and only true love…my Queen…my precious daughter in-law. …another na serious counterfeit. …GBAM 😎😎😎
My one and only true love…my Queen…my precious daughter in-law. …another na serious counterfeit. …GBAM 😎😎😎

See photo:

The post “My Precious Daughter-In-Law Another Na Serious Counterfeit” – Thin Tall Tony’s Mother Reassures His Wife appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2lzMS7m
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment