Saturday 29 July 2017

09:05:00

Recounting all they shared together while he was still alive, Olubunmi Abosede, wife of late Nigerian poet and actor, Adebayo Faleti, revealed that she shared a rare mutual connection with her husband.

According to The Nation, though they started off from different sides of the divide in terms of exposure, education and age, in 1981, however they embarked on a romantic and marital sojourn that blossomed to the delight of the couple, their close friends and family.

One thing, Olori (as late Faleti usually called Abosede) would never forget in a hurry was their closeness.

Describing it as borderless, the widow recalled painfully that they were so close to the extent that they shared the same pant. This is aside their usual practice of sharing the same clothes around the house, particularly overnight, and before getting dressed for the day’s activities.

“We were so close to the extent that I wore his pants and underwear. Up until his death, if you come to our house very early in the morning, maybe around 6am, I wear his clothes all around the house before getting dressed or set for the day’s activities. Baba was always willing to give me his Buba to wear. We were so close,” she said tearfully.

“We were very close during his lifetime. From the time my parents sent me out after I took in (got pregnant) for him, he accepted me and my child and promised me that no hurt will come to me. He fulfilled his promises.

“Since we got married, I don’t eat alone, I will only eat when he gets back from work. He does the same thing by not eating out until he gets home because he knew I wouldn’t eat until he gets back from work.”

The post Late Adebayo Faleti’s Wife Opens Up On How She Shared Underpants With Her Husband appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2v6QsL9
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment