Saturday 29 July 2017

03:05:00

Superstar rapper Rick Ross apologized Thursday for comments he made during a recent interview on New York City radio show “The Breakfast Club” regarding female employees.

Why Rick Ross Does Not Sign Female Rappers Will Surprise You

He was questioned about the lack of women signed to his hip-hop record label, Maybach Music Group since its founding in 2009. The clean version of his reply: “I never did it because I always thought, like, I would end up” having sex with “a female rapper and” messing “the business up.”

He continued, laughing while imagining the situation that so troubled him, which seemed to be a complete lack of control over his own libido.

“I’m so focused on my business. I just, I gotta be honest with you,” Ross said. “You know, she looking good. I’m spending so much money on her photo shoots. I gotta” have sex “a couple times.”

Ross took to Facebook Thursday to apologize for his comments, which has become something of a habit for the rapper.

“I want to address an insensitive comment I made on a very sensitive issue, especially in a minority dominated industry like hip-hop,” the note began, adding that his “entire empire’s backbone is led by” his mother and sister.

“My comment is not reflection of my beliefs on the issue. A mistake I regret,” Ross wrote. “I hope to use my mistake, my platform and the community to create positive discussion to implement change on a very important issue. respect for the ones who stand up to say hey that isn’t right. Now it’s time to accept responsibility and all do better.”

He concluded by plugging his VH1 show “Signed,” which premiered this week. On the show, contestants battle for an opportunity to sign with Maybach Music Group. Ross is a mentor on the show.

“Many of the most talented artists you’ll see in the running to be the next #MMG superstars are female artists,” he wrote. “I look forward to clarifying my comments through my support.”

 

The post Rick Ross Reacts To His Controversial Statement About Sleeping With Female Artistes Signed To His Record Label appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2uHBz12
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment