Friday 28 July 2017

13:40:00

Aisha Yesufu, Co-convener of Bring Back Our Girls movement has surprised her daughter in the most beautiful way ever.

She presented her daughter, Aaliyah by gifting her an iPhone 7 for making 8A’s in her WAEC exams.

She shared the video on Twitter with the caption:

I have always told my children that effort is what counts most for me. I surprised my daughter with the gift she wanted if she GOT 8 A*s

The video shows her daughter break into tears after she was presented with the gift.

 

The post Watch The Beautiful Way BBOG Co-Convener, Aisha Yesufu Surprised Her Daughter For Making 8A’s In WAEC appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2v4u0T0
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment