Monday 31 July 2017

07:08:00

No! Is no big of a deal for some to say, but for people like my self who do not always want to let someone down - it usually gets hard to utter.

Saying no to requests or situations does not make you a bad person *that's what I have come to realise* it does not make you evil and unapproachable, it simply means you have a limit to things you can and cannot do or do not want to do and the cool thing is; it's okey because we are all humans.

I made a travel recently and when the bus was about to take off, a lady asked if  I could lap one of her four kids, but when I looked at the limited space, how long the journey will take and how I will be inconveniencing myself - I told her no I'm sorry I can't do that.


Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to form bado for something like that, the old me would have said yes without being happy about it. All I'm trying to make you realise is that - rather than inconvenience yourself, say no! It won't get you killed. 

It might not have to be a situation like mine but any situation you find yourself and have realised how much of an inconvenience it would be do not do it. I have something I started following recently and like to tell people "do not start what you cannot finish". Don't start helping someone to school when you cannot continue it, don't start feeding someone when you cannot continue.


Save yourself the stress and who ever is also involved, if you cannot do it say NO! You will actually get respected for having a mind of your own and holding your ground, and congrats to you when you learn how to say no because that means you are on your way to being an adult and surviving out there.

Learn to say NO💞


from StyleHub Daily http://ift.tt/2vaRVjN
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment