Sunday 30 July 2017

13:08:00

A Nigerian lady, Nina Ogbuokiri is a happy wife as her husband gifted her a brand new car. She posted photos of the Toyota Venza on her Facebook page, thanking her hubby for all his love and care.

“Who says God dose not answers prayers. This my new whip from my hubby .To my husband for putting smiles on my face, I here to say a big thank you for all that you have done for me all this years , all you want is my happiness. May God bless nd keep you for me Honey .I wasn’t expecting it this big . were will I start from this is too much . I could remember back in the days how will started together and here we re as husband and wife now to this. Love is a beautiful thing oh yea . thanks once more honey”

Here are the photos:

 

The post Nigerian Woman Believes Love Is A Beautiful Thing And Here’s Why appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2vjmHHA
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment