Friday 28 July 2017

12:25:00

A week after he was found dead of a suicide by hanging, Chester Bennington‘s wife is speaking out about her heartbreak and how she’s moving forward.

Talinda Bennington married the late Linkin Park singer in 2006, and is the mother of their son Tyler, and twin daughters Lilly and Lila. Still reeling from the shock of his sudden death, the model, 40, has broken her silence in a statement obtained by PEOPLE.

“One week ago, I lost my soulmate and my children lost their hero-their Daddy,” she begins her message. “We had a fairytale life and now it has turned into some sick Shakespearean tragedy. How do I move on? How do I pick up my shattered soul?”

Talinda takes comfort and strength in the three children they share. (Bennington also leaves behind children Jaime, Isaiah, and Draven from previous relationships.)

“The only answer I know is to raise our babies with every ounce of love I have left. I want to let my community and the fans worldwide know that we feel your love. We feel your loss as well. My babies are so young to have lost their daddy. And I know that all of you will help keep his memory alive. He was a bright, loving soul with an angel’s voice. And now he is pain free singing his songs in all of our hearts. May God Bless us all and help us turn to one another when we are in pain. Chester would’ve wanted us to do so. Rest In Peace, my love.”

The post What Chester Bennington’s Wife Had To Say About His Death Is Heartbreaking appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2tKRMj0
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment