Sunday 30 July 2017

12:03:00

Rapper, Remilekun Abdulkalid Safaru, aka Reminisce, has achieved quite a lot with his music career. He has a huge following and he is also a brand ambassador for some reputable companies.

However, the Kako bi Chicken crooner is not entirely happy; he wishes he was a graduate. Speaking to Punch about the music industry, he said,

“For anybody who wants to make a career out of music, you have to be sure that you are skilled and that it’s something that you can do sustainably; if not, go to school. Either ways, it is important to go to school, whether you go into full-time music or not. I actually regret not being a graduate.”

Speaking about how he has been able to shield his personal life from the public, Reminisce said,

“I always keep my private life private as I believe that I have the right to my privacy. There is a very big difference between Reminisce, the artiste, and Remi, the family man. I thank God because I’m comfortable and I don’t need validation on social media. I don’t have to put everything I own on social media so that people would know that I have arrived. Inasmuch as I’m not begging anybody for food, it’s all good. Instead of flaunting material things, I prefer to invest in people.”

Apart from music, what else does he like to do? The Angelina rapper said,

“I am interested in politics and I see myself becoming a politician in future. One is not going to do music forever and I need to plan my life properly. I also love to engage in business, so I see myself doing a lot of that too.”

The post Reminisce Is Not A University Graduate And This Is How He Feels About It appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2v9im9v
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment