Friday 28 July 2017

11:05:00
1

Six months after Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj ended their relationship, it appears that the Philadelphia rapper is still mourning the bitter split.

Opening up in an honest interview, the 30-year-old rapper admitted to Philadelphia Power 99 Philly radio station, that breaking up with Nicki was ‘a loss’ to him.

Speaking about his new album, aptly titled ‘Wins and Losses’, the rapper admitted that getting the female rapper had been a life-long goal.

‘It was a win. I got Nicki when I was… like I came up. I always wanted Nicki my whole life. I used to talk…remember I had the rap about it. I bagged that. So that was a win of course’, he admitted.

And when asked how he felt following their split, he revealed honestly: ‘Of course breaking up with anyone you love is a loss. Period. Game time. Want me to make up a lie or something? It’s so easy to tell the truth now,’

In January, Nicki confirmed their break-up, when she took to Twitter writing: ‘To confirm, yes I am single.’

The pair did a song ‘All eyes on you’ with Chris Brown before they went their separate ways.

The post Meek Mill Opens Up On Split With Nicki Minaj And It’s Touching appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2vQlIMd
via IFTTT

1 comments:

  1. Hello everyone reading this article I just want to pass information to you that is reading this article, if you are facing difficulty in your relationship, here is what you will do that will restore peace to your home because I tried it and it work for me that is why I'm passing the information in case anyone have similar problem like break up, fallout with her husband, whatever it maybe just contact Dr ekpen temple and it will fix the problem for and you will be happy again in your relationship. Contact him now via: (ekpentemple@gmail.com) or on whatsapp +2347050270218.

    ReplyDelete