Monday 31 July 2017

08:48:00

Husband of Nollywood veteran actress, Stella Damasus is a year older today and Stella who is very conscious of the fact that haters abound everywhere even on her page, smartly dropped her post and disabled the comments lest the vultures devoured her.

In her birthday post for hubby, Stella simply wished Daniel, the love of her life a very happy birthday and made it clear that although she had so much to tell him, she would rather tell him in person and not on the social media.

Her reason for this decision might not be far from the anger that has been displayed at the couple for constantly throwing their ‘great love’ in the face of Doris who is the ex wife of Daniel and mother of his only son David!

In her words;

Love of my life @dabishop007you are the best ever. I have so much to say but I would rather say it to you and not social media. You rock boo! Happy birthday. #hubby#birthday #love #family

It’s pure and true
It’s me and you
It’s what we share
It’s love and care
It’s in his eyes
It’s so defined
It’s crystal clear
It’s no more tears
From me to you my heart I give
To love and hold, and always believe.
Happy birthday my love @dabishop007 thank you @madwole for the lovely outfit #happybirthday #hubby #partner #j31 #family#usa #nyc

Here’s what she shared:

 

The post Stella Damasus’ Birthday Message To Husband Is Beautiful appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2uQIV0t
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment