Monday 10 July 2017

01:21:00

Pretty-faced singer and beauty queen, Munachi Gail Teresa Abii Nwankwo, popularly known as Muna, hasn’t been heard on the airwaves for a while. Rather, she has been appearing in movies and TV series.

This has led many of her fans to think that she has pulled the plug on her music career.

However, in a chat with Punch, she corrected that impression,

“I have not abandoned my music career. I am still very much a rapper and songwriter. It is something that is an integral part of me, so there is no way that I can leave it. It is just that I have been getting scripts to appear in movies and TV series these days. I was recently on the set of Basketmouth’s Flatmates, and I had a great time. I am also in the movie, My Wife’s Lover, and it was a wonderful experience for me too. As for my music career, my fans should just keep their fingers crossed as I still have a lot of goodies to offer them. I am an entertainer and I wear different hats. I’m a songwriter, hip-hop artiste, television presenter, model, and actress. So if I am not doing one, I would be doing the other,” she said.

Speaking on the recent rumour that she was engaged to rapper-turned-born-again, Lynxx, she laughed as she said,

“When I heard the news, I just had a good laugh because it was so ridiculous. I guess bloggers would do anything these days just to drive traffic to their websites. I have never been engaged in my life and I don’t know where they came up with such a mischievous story.”

The post Munachi Abii Has This To Say About Her Alleged Engagement To Lynxx appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2u8PZYY
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment