Saturday 22 July 2017

02:34:00

Ogudu Oluwanishola, the baby mama to Star boy, Wizkid has taken to her social media to share photos which her son, Boluwatife took her.

The proud mother gushed about it on Instagram and according to her, she promised him she was going to post it.

Here’s what she shared:

Sooooooooooo My darling Son took this Amazing Photograph of Me 😳😩😍 I gave him a hug and promised to put it up! 😂 So I’m finna show this to him and say.. Tife see, I told you.. My new official photographer 😂 #TifePhotographySkillsAppreciationDay👅💦 #Okbye😂
Oh! And one last thing🤔
#TGIF👅💦😂

The post Wizkid’s Son, Bolu’s Photography Skills Are Making His Mother Proud appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2gSb9Vo
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment