Sunday 9 July 2017

05:01:00

OAP, Temilola Akinmuda, said a baby was almost drowned in the Lekki flood today. According to her tweets, the baby was rescued and has been taken to the hospital.

According to the Cool 96.9 FM presenter:

“I just saw a baby drown in this flood right in front of me. The baby was miraculously revived, I don’t think I’ve ever been this scared in my life and this wasn’t even my child,” she began.

The OAP said she called a Lagos emergency number, 112, to report to case but was turned down on condition that the number was only for ‘real’ emergencies.

“I had to call back,” Temilola said. “They still didn’t come till effort to resuscitate the baby became successful.”

This disturbing update comes amidst the trending story of the Lekki flooding. From photos shared on social media, the popular area of Lagos is clogged. People have shared photos of a foreigner kayaking along the Silverbird area, videos of men swimming in clogged roads, and homes flooded with properties destroyed.

Here are her tweets:

The post How A Baby Was Saved From Drowning In Lekki Flood appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2tZJLtA
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment