Saturday 8 July 2017

11:04:00

Some are called Queens, some are called kings, while others are called Queen of Queens but she is known as the King of Queens, everyone, meet the fashion goddess, style icon, serial entrepreneur, business mogul/mogulette, celebrity stylist, beauty expert, Toyin Lawani of Tiannahs place empire.

I'm pretty sure her face and name isn't new to some of us, you might have heard her name one way or the other, and most must have heard or seen her right here on any of our post done on her, but do you truly know this Queen.

As said earlier most already do know her, but then again some do not, so this post is for those of us who do not really know how inspiring she is and the things she has accomplished, and also for those who do know her, but needs to refresh their memories, this post is done not just to talk about her because we feel like it, but it is to inspire and gear up that entrepreneurship spirit in us.


Toyin Lawani of Tiannahs place empire runs a business of over 20 division, ranging from tiannah styling, tiannah spa, tiannah dance studio, tiannah glow (creams and consultation), tiannah fashion academy, tiannah hair goddess (barbing saloon, nail studio), tiannah makeup studio, elegante boutique, elegante kids, amala.com, tiannah travel and tour, tiannah home and furniture company, tiannah photography and a lot more.



Now if 'this girl is not on fire' in Alicia Keys voice, I don't know who is, and if she isn't a perfect example of a "super woman," then I don't know who is. Many do not know how she started, some just say "this lady don blow o," but without knowing her humble beginning.

She began selling cloths, shoes, bags, hair attachments at the age of sixteen when she was in the university, and from owning a little shop in her younger days to building an empire that is well known round the world. This is a boost for us to always keep at your dream, work hard, put in that 'extra' that will make you stand out and you are on your way to your dreams.


She has worked with stars like Toke Makinwa, Mocheddah, Toyin Abraham, Adekunle Gold, Wiz kid, Tiwa Savage and also international stars like Ciara, Kerri Hilson,Natalie Nunn, and many more.

She manages a charity organisation called "I rep for hope," and has helped a lot of people through it, including two of her students who sews and make hair now. She is an inspiration to millions without even meeting them - "I personally have been following her on her IG page for years now, not only because I love to see her many designs but because she gives me that spirit of don't give up ever, you will get there, it might take a while, it might be extremely slow/hard, you might fail, but you will get there and when you do you will conquer. She is one of the reason I woke up one morning and registered for a blogspot and started writing, because of a post of her's that said 'start, start now, start here, just start'!!! There was a time she made a post asking on the reason why we, her followers are following her, now the thing is I love her just like millions of her other followers and they said it, but I told her 'I want to be like or even better than you.' The crazy thing about it was, she followed me, I screamed and danced and announced to whoever cared and didn't care to listen, but the amazing thing now is, I am not just happy over the fact that she followed me, but I am happy because she believed in me, and will be looking out for me, and that is one of the things still driving me." 

My story is long abi? Sorry about that, but I just want us and many others out there to know how valuable you are, and how much accomplishments you can attain. Let her inspire you, be a hard worker, never give up, and you will get there.

Let us take a look at her and some of her creative work below, and you can always go to her IG handle @tiannahsplaceempire for more inspiration;





























Photo credit
@tiannahsplace IG handle

from StyleHub Daily http://ift.tt/2u3HkH2
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment