Thursday 13 July 2017

06:47:00

 

 

 

 

A 15-year old entrepreneur Moziah Mo Bridges has sealed a 7-figure licensing partnership with the NBA.

The teenager’s Memphis based company Mo’s Bows have been given the rights to make bow and neckties with logos of NBA teams etched on them.

Mo’s Bows was founded when Mo was 9; he decided he wanted to begin making ties and took sewing lessons from his grandmom.

“I had my grandmom, and she helped me sew, and she helped me sew my first bow tie. And I’m so thankful,” Mo Bridges said, speaking to CBS./

Mo, at 12, went on the business game show “Shark Tank” where entrepreneur and fashion mogul Daymond John invested into his business after meeting Mo and his mother/business manager Tramica Morris.

“My goal has always been to make Mo’s Bows a household name for kid entrepreneurship and men’s accessories. Partnerships like this one will help me reach my goals of having a full clothing line by the time I graduate from college. It feels really good to know a major company like the NBA believes in me and my vision to shake up the world through fashion,” Mo Bridges told Forbes.

“Moziah’s creativity and entrepreneurial spirit are an inspiration, and we are thrilled about the launch of the Mo’s Bows NBA Collection. We are always looking for ways to diversify our merchandise offerings and cater to our fashionable fan base, and couldn’t be more excited that fans will have a fun and unique way to show support for their favorite NBA teams,” said Lisa Piken Koper, NBA Vice President, Global Partnerships, about the deal.

 

The post Meet The Amazing 15-Year-Old Who Just Bagged A 7-Figure Deal With NBA appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2t72SCs
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment