Globacom CEO, Mike Adenuga’s first daughter, Oyinda Adenuga, will be walking down the aisle with her husband, and according to sources the wedding ceremony will take place at Banana Island, Lagos.
It was gathered at her traditional/engagement ceremony which took place yesterday, guests who graced the occasion were warned not to take pictures or share any information on social media.
Stargist.com presents 7 facts about him.
1. His name is Adeolu Abayomi Olufeko.
2. Ade spent most of his formative years in the metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria(Surulere). He relocated back to Minneapolis in the mid 90’s and shortly after attended Minnesota State University in Saint Paul, where he studied computer science concentrating on multimedia.
3. He is an American multi-disciplinary designer, a digital strategist and a passionate digital artist.
4. His proficiency in graphics and recognition as an authority on the subject allows him impart knowledge through his design work and creative workshops. He pioneered the first social media website for Saint Gregory’s College Ikoyi Obalende in 1997 assisting alumni connect globally.
5. Since 2006, he became a beta tester for Adobe System’s prerelease application programs, one of the world’s largest software and mobile media companies.
6. He became a resident of New York City in 2007 where he furthered his consulting experience serving various parts of the community.
7. Adeolu Abayomi Olufeko had his traditional marriage to Oyin Adenuga on the 6th of july 2017.
The post Meet Billionaire Daughter, Oyinda Adenuga’s Fiance appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2u03KsS