Saturday 15 July 2017

06:07:00

Fast-rising singer, Demmie Vee revealed that his biggest regret so far in the industry was meeting Lil Kesh in a recent interview.

Demmie Vee said: “It was at a Lagos @ 50 event and I had gone to the event with 9ice.

As I entered the event, the presenter that was interviewing Lil Kesh saw me and hailed me. The presenter was trying to interview me but I had to pay respect to Lil Kesh whom he was interviewing prior to my arrival. 

But things went sour with him and to my utter dismay, he yelled at me and pushed my hands off as i made to shake or embrace him. I never see myself as a competitor with him because our style of music is different.

He said ‘guy wetin happen? I sabi you?’” “I explained to him that i just wanted to say hi, but he yelled again ‘for what? why you wan greet me?’. I was shocked and extremely embarrassed. .
.
I felt like the ground should just open up and swallow me because people were looking at me and i am generally a free minded person. I was like what’s bad in showing love to someone?. Yet I saw this dude relating to a couple of people, so not like he was in a bad mood or something.”

The post Meeting Lil Kesh Is This Nigerian Singer’s Biggest Regret Ever appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2tWpClS
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment