Friday 14 July 2017

01:27:00

A certain Nigerian policeman, Robinson Enofe vows to quit the force after experiencing extortion by his colleague.

He took to Facebook to lament.

In his words;

“Nig. Police officers I shake my head with deep pain anon. We don’t even love ourselves how much of those we respect. I can’t imagine after introducing myself as a police officer to help a common man you seized his motorcycle, telling you how this faithful motorcycle guy help me run some errands u still went ahead to collect 3,500 Naira from him even with all my plea.

Chai! This why we don’t have unity and other sister force laugh at us!!

Am ashamed and willing to leave this job maybe one day soon.”

The post Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit The Force For This Reason appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2upNX6O
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment