Sunday, 9 July 2017

Governor Ben Ayade’s Special Adviser on Youths Affairs and Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan’s son-in-law, Prince Goodwill Edward, was reportedly shot by unknown gunmen in his State Housing Estate residence in Calabar.

Though the severity of the injury Edward who got married to Jonathan’s daughter in a very lavish and publicized wedding in 2014, sustained in the attack cannot be ascertained, however it was gathered that he’s receiving treatment at an undisclosed medical facility in Calabar.

Speaking on the incident when contacted by Punchng, Cross River state Commissioner of Police, Mr. Hafiz Inuwa, said the matter had yet to be reported officially to the police.

He said from records, it was not the first time that Edward had been attacked. Inuwa said;

 “They attempted him. This was the third or fourth time that this thing is happening.

Do you know that as at now I’m talking to you there is no official report about it? We are not going to wait until the matter is reported. We are the police we know our responsibility.

Even if they have a reason for not reporting which we are not going to sit down until the matter is reported, we have the responsibility to investigate and by the grace of God we will go after those responsible.”

The post Panic As Goodluck Jonathan Son-In-Law Was Shot In Calabar appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2tWE6F2
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment