Friday 14 July 2017

00:27:00

 

Dr Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, is the Nigerian orphan girl who graduated as the best medical student in Sudan in 2016. She is now fully inducted into the Medical and Dental council of Nigeria today 13th July 2017.

She successfully wrote the Nigerian Medical and Dental licensing Exam in April at the Lagos University Teaching hospital (LUTH) held for the foreign trained doctors. The result came out and she proved her self yet again.

Out of 334 foreign trained candidates she passed with a distinction and scored the highest in their clinical exams. The induction took place today and she is now officially a licensed medical doctor in Nigeria- her first home country just like she is in Sudan- her second home country.

She took the oath today where her license was presented to her by the honorable minister of health- Prof Isaac Adewolu.

Dr Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin vowed to uphold her duties as a doctor and to discharge her duties passionately as she starts another delicate journey in my life.

Here’s what she wrote on social media;

“I really don’t know how to express how thankful I am and grateful I am to God. An induction that appears not to happen. After successfully writing the Nigerian Medical and Dental licensing Exam in April at the Lagos University Teaching hospital (LUTH) and the result came out few days later just to realize God did it again and by His grace I passed with distinction and the highest in the clinical exams. We expected the induction to be a week after but it took forever and today it happened- I’m now officially a licensed medical doctor in Nigeria- My home country just like I am in Sudan- my second home country. 
I took the oath today and I Dr Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin vow to uphold my duties as a doctor and discharge my duty passionately as I start another delicate journey in my life.
So help me God!!”

Check out more photos.

The post Read The Amazing Story Of Nigerian Orphan Who Passed Her Licensing Exam With Distinction After Graduating As Best Medical Student appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2uYoE8M
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment