Saturday 1 July 2017

18:48:00

The women shoe line which consist of pumps, flats, and mules is owned by beat FM presenter Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi. The fashionable footwear which is created for women with bigger feet size came to be as a result of the difficulties women with big feet face when shopping for the perfect pair of shoes.

After years of complaint and difficulty "I decided to create my line to make life easier for women like me who have bigger feet, I meet women every time who have the same challenges, and I was surprised to realise no one was truly doing anything about it".


From meetings with manufacturers in China, England and the US, the brand "Gbémisókè" was born which interpret in her native yoruba language to mean "lift me up." She says, "when a woman has good shoes on, a nice and comfortable pair, she is confident, sure of herself. She is on top of the world." And it is sure her line has achieved that perfectly well.

For a brand name, the pieces are really affordable, like I went to check them out and I totally fell in love with the pointed tip heels (pumps) and mules, and i have made a mental note to purchase from the line soonest.


On why the brand is affordable and not luxurious, she says, "I didn't want a luxury line because let's be honest, only a small fraction of Nigerians can afford it, times are hard and there are many brands doing that already, so I wanted something that solves the big feet problem, something very fashionable, and something very affordable."

There is nothing much to say or do than to thank her brand for being considerate with the Nigerian people and bringing in a very affordable, quality and stylish line of foot wares, and for helping those with big feet issue, and making it in smaller sizes too. Now my aunt with big feet issue and i with small feet, can get some of the shoes. Besides I support #buynigerian.











from StyleHub Daily http://ift.tt/2szJSrb
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment