I love new clothes. If everyone could just wear new clothes everyday I reckon depression wouldn’t exist anymore...

Toke Makinwa Is Having The Time Of Her Life In Spain

 

Vlogger cum author, Toke Makinwa is currently in an all expense paid trip to Ibiza by Ciroc . She looked beautiful in an Ankara swimsuit. Ibiza is located in Spain.

Toke Makinwa is Nigeria’s first female Ciroc ambassador.

She shared photos on social media and wrote;

“#TMissababygirlforlife ⭐️
Can’t get over this Ciroc experience in Ibiza…super thankful to be doing what I love and having fun at it I Had a super fun morning at The Nassau Beach Club…so good in fact I’m going to back to the iconic day club to soak up some hawt Ibiza sun….Ciroc cosmos anybody? #OnArrival#CirocVodka #TMCirocSummer17 💛💛
I rep #cirocpineapple 💛💛💛 Ibiza rocks 👓

Check out more photos.

 

The post Toke Makinwa Is Having The Time Of Her Life In Spain appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2tJAzsu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.